One day my guru gave me a manuscript and requesting that at home, open it and alter it. Back home, I opened it and found that it was a book on astrology!
I dithered yet when I began reading it, I discovered subjects like Jyotisha and Karma, Jyotish and the stream of Life Force, Jyotish and Yogic Psychology. At that point there were numerous maxims of prescient astrology in light he could call his own experience.
My mom had not taught me otherworldly astrology. And now I started to discover that “Jyotish is para vidya, the eye of insight, self evident learning, not a bread winning subject.”
My book, “Karma and Rebirth in Hindu Astrology” depends on his investigation and talk. He had surrendered astrology in the most recent years of his life and somebody stole that manuscript moreover. I needed to, consequently, compose on this subject as I have recognized in the prelude to that book.
And one day he anticipated, subsequent to discussing my own horoscope that in the wake of doing astrology on international stages, I will deny life.
His was the physical edge of a Yogi, the eating routine of a Yogi, the rest of a Yogi and the restraint of a Yogi. He never fell wiped out. When he had said, “Whatever may be the sickness, fasting and drink the water of the Ganga. Everything will be cured.”
And then when I was exchanged to Patna he had said, “in eastern India, especially in Bihar, there will be a progressive tumult. I will make such a muhurta for you, to the point that in the midst of raging flames surrounding you, you won’t be harmed.” It was a blending of unremarkable and muhurta astrology.
Things happened as he had anticipated. Somewhere around 1972 and 1975 there was the tumult of Jaya Prakash Narayan and I saw vicious incidents consistently.
“These colleagues can’t even handle the horoscope of Indira Gandhi”. He had said once. “She will stomp on everybody and becoming an effective pioneer, will turn into an eternal pioneer of history.” Those days each astrology had composed that Indira Gandhi could get to be M.P. (Individual from Parliament) however never P.M. (Head administrator).
I have written in my book, the Nehru Dynasty that he had said commonly that Indira Gandhi was making exceedingly vital declarations in muhurtas and nakshatras favored by Tantriks. I have given numerous illustrations.”This turns out to be extremely lethal. Such karma devastates entire crew. It is currently demonstrated right verifiably. To start with her child, Sanjay Gandhi(23 June 1980), Indira Gandhi herself (31 October, 1984) and Rajiv Gandhi (21 May 1991) kicked the bucket fierce demise. Maybe, the flickering fire of the Nehru Dynasty will gleam again, however faintly, when Sonia Gandhi enters legislative issues.
It is currently clear that from 1966 to 1984, Indira Gandhi was a capable and unparalleled Prime minister.
Esoteric Astrological Combinations
- Connection of 5th and the 9th lords (PAC) is the upward sublimation of the Life Force.(Auspicious)
- Connection of the 6th and 9th lords/houses is ingratitude. (Inauspicious)
- Benefic association of the 2nd house lord (the place of ethical conduct in Astanga Yoga) gives moral support. (Auspicious)
- Malefic concentration in the 2nd house or with its lord gives birth to a liar and a cheat.(Inauspicious)
- If the 5th lord has no aspect or conjunction of any planet it is good for meditation on the Supreme. (Auspicious)
- Aspect of a malefic on a retrograde 5th lord gives birth to a villain. (Inauspicious)
- A good Jupiter without andy aspect or conjunction gives stable idealism. (Auspicious)
- A badly aspected Jupiter converts concealed lack of idealism into hypocrisy. (Inauspicious)
- Detachment giver Saturn is best when alone. (Auspicious)
- ” Saturn associated with or aspected by planets is bondage as in my case”, he said once. (Inauspicious)
- The 11th house which is the house of gains is also the house of bondage. It is good if the 11th lord is afflicted as it increases spiritual thirst. (Auspicious)
- An auspicious 11th house or lord being a strong kama trikona is the illusion of or the Maya. (Inauspicious)