Vivekananda Inspirational Quotes
- Whatever others think or do lower not your standard of purity morality and love of God.
So long as you have love for God and Guru, and faith in truth nothing can hurt you, my son.
- If you are pure, if you are strong, you one man are equal to the whole world.
- The man who is pure, and who dares, does great things.
- Neither money pays, nor name, nor fame, nor learning; it is character that can cleave through adamantine walls of difficulties. Bear this in mind.
- Well, my boy, this is the school of misery, which is also the school for great souls and prophets for the cultivation of sympathy, of patience and above all, of an indomitable iron will which quakes not even if the universe be pulverised at our feet.
- Go on bravely. Do noy expect success in a day or a year. Always hold on to the highest. Be steady. Avoid jealousy and selfishness.
- Never lose heart. In eating, dressing, or lying, in singing or playing, in enjoyment or disease, always manifest the highest moral courage. Then only will you attain the grace of Mahashakti, the Divine Mother.