Horoscope through Vedic astrology
- The lagna and the 8th lord, Mars, is debilitated.
- The 10th lord is not in kendra.
- The 3rd lord, Mercury is in the 8th house and retrograde.
- Mercury is a maraka for Mesha lagna.
- Mercury, the 2nd lord from the Moon, is placed in the 12th from it.
- After the dashas of Sun, Moon, Mars, Rahu, Jupiter and Saturn, the dasha of Mercury will be the 7th. In the Vimshamsha, Mercury is the 12th lord, time for samadhi and sadhe saati will be on.
- Yogi he was and used to say, “Do bhajans. Bhajan is the medicine for all ailments and suffering”.
His hints about my horoscope;
- He used to say, “Yours is Tula lagna and Mesha navamsha and mine is Mesha lagna and Tula navamsha.’
My 9th lord (Jupiter) which represents the Guru is on your 5th lord (Saturn) both in Dhanu.
3. Your Moon is in the 11th from my Moon, which shows the possibilities of your fulfilling my incomplete work.
On the off chance that human life is a half-recounted story of smothered wails, the organization of a Yogi is the aroma in it of a bloom. In this horoscope (of Yogiji) that blossom is the Gajakesari yoga in the ninth house. Both Jupiter and the Moon are in blemishless condition here. There is no part of any planet on it nor any conjunction. The fourth master in the ninth is the ashram and there is Jupiter here. Be that as it may, what is the ashram of a master? A researcher has clarified, “Aa-Samantaat Shramah” the spot where a wide range of work is to be finished. Is there wherever satisfying such condition?
Mars in the 4th
Tired of the legislative issues of the ashram he had return to Ahmadabad. His Guru had guaranteed him that he would show up after his samadhi (passing). Such perfect trust expect the state of life’s brilliance.
Maybe this had happened in Jupiter-Mars (1966-67) which he needed to delete from his memory. Be that as it may, inconspicuous damages are horrendous, especially on the off chance that they originate from a man whom you worship. Jupiter and Mars are 6/8 here.
In the crematorium like quiet of his house,in Jupiter-Rahu (1967-69) he, just as, needed to survive that memory. Two streams streamed in his life one next to the other, to stop that relentless stream of his wails and the unbroken spells of reflection which was similar to the stream of oil.
Taciturn separation got to be solid when the mahadasha of Saturn began. Profound thought in his isolated life was extremely normal now in light of the fact that in the Vimshamsha both Saturn and the Moon are in the ninth house. As his sadhana extended he began getting unbiased in astrology. When he did the exchange of any horoscope, he paid consideration on two perspectives constantly. At the point when and by what method will Life-Force stream and the profound side. This is the embodiment of jyotisha which is a truth-based lecturing.
Were somebody to inquire as to whether I have seen anybody’s gifts give organic products a hundred percent I will say, without a minute’s hesitation,”Yes, my Jyotish guru’s”.
The part of Jupiter on his Ketu in the fifth house had given him such otherworldly power that he didn’t require Vedic astrology any longer.
Who came to him why and with hid thought process – he knew all that.
I probably taken no less than one hundred celestial prophets to him. He favored just a young lady that jyotisha will be a celestial eye for her, which turned out right. Others are the retailers in a bazaar stamping cash like road rascals.