Spiritual Sadhana Quotes
Best spiritual sadhana quotes
- When subject to any hardship, there is nothing wrong in praying God for God is like our Father.
- You need not feel shy in praying God. God may not immediately fulfill your desires. On doing so, there is a great danger of your ego getting increased. By narrating our hardships, God willcertainly resolve them on the arrival of appropriate time. There is no doubt about it. But when, where and how it has to be done, that epoch is decided by God.
- Don’t think that any of your thought will go in vain. If you crave for material prosperity or spiritual advancement, such thoughts will not go in vain. God will bestow result for each of your thought and thereby reward you. Don’t think that your thoughts won’t yield any results.
- When one completely surrenders to God, their fear gets reduced. Man gets immensely distorted due to fear. If you are getting frightened abundantly, it indicates that you are not taking refuge in God. Your fear gets subsided as and when you take refuge in God. “Rather than fostering doubts and questioning, learn to place your burdens upon God, Shastriji.” If you take refuge in God, most of your doubts get clarified.
- Though God resides utmost close to us, within our Heart, why do we think that He resides somewhere in Vaikunta? It is due to our body mindedness.
- Whatever is referred to as ‘i’ doesn’t die upon the death of the body. If your house is unfit to live in and is about to collapse, you vacate such house. Similarly when the body becomes unfit to live in and is about to decay, the Jiva (soul) vacates the body. A question may arise why some people die at a very young age? Here the age is not important but the decaying of the body is important. Some people’s body may get decayed at the age of one whereas some people may remain healthy even at the age of hundred.
- Whenever the body gets decayed, the Jiva gets separated from that body. The diseases pertaining to body get burnt along with the body in the funeral pyre. But the attributes of a Jiva don’t get burnt by the external fire. They remain intact.
- You should perform spiritual practices, pray God, crave for His Grace and thereby get released from them.
- Though God resides within the Heart, He is not revealed due to the desire to enjoy the sensoryobjects. The forthcoming births, merit-demerits, sorrow, hardships, happiness etc are all solely based upon the body bound ‘i’. Therefore don’t restrict your spiritual practices to worship and Japa alone. Ensure that your deeds and words contribute towards the eradication of body mindedness.
- If you are selfish, you cannot get rid of the entire selfishness in one instance. Even a little reduction of selfishness makes you beneficial to the society. If you can get rid of the entire selfishness, you will become a rishi. It is irrelevant whether you possess authority or not; it is immaterial whether you possess money or not; you become beneficial to the society only to the extent you get rid of your selfishne