Spiritual Sadhana Quotes -2
Daily Motivational Quotes
- “The good done to others comes back to you manifold. If you are aware of it, how can you refrain from doing good?”
- When you help others or spend money for some good deed, don’t think that money will go waste. It gets deposited in the Divine bank. It will be beneficial in your life after death.
- If any of you are quiet rich, do utilize your wealth for a good cause. The wealth, power, education is all but gifts of God. Make effort to utilize your God gifted faculties in raising the Consciousness level of others. It becomes an aid in gaining material prosperity as well as spiritual advancement.
- Social Consciousness is also needed for it raises your level of Consciousness and thereby becomes an aid in attaining God Realization.
- You do not realize your weaknesses when you sit in the worship-room. You realize them only when you work. Until and unless you are aware of your weaknesses, you will not make an effort to overcome them.
- Until and unless there are some regulations as well as a goal, you cannot even make material prosperity. When a regulated life is needed for material prosperity, it need not be reiterated that a regulated life is needed for spiritual advancement.
- You are very fond of the ‘i’ (ego) and cannot live without it. A devotee asked Bhagavan: “I am afraid that this ‘i’ will not be visible after death.” Bhagavan replied: “You fear that the ‘i’ may not exist after death but does it exist in the deep sleep? When the ‘i’ doesn’t exist in the deep sleep, why do you still crave for deep sleep? You get worried when you can’t sleep for a single day. You try taking sleeping pills to fall asleep. In the deep sleep, the ‘i’ related tussle doesn’t exist but why do you still crave for deep sleep? Leave alone the death, the ‘i’ doesn’t exist in the deep sleep then why don’t you say that you don’t need sleep? Compared to the waking or dream state, you are much nearer to the Truth in deep sleep. You get separated from the mind in deep sleep which implies that you get separated even from the creations of the mind. Don’t think that you will no more exist on losing the ‘i’ but you will know who you are (ie Self).”
- The Gurus and incarnations try to lead the mankind towards the sorrow less state which is not possible to science. Science is a creation of the mind (myth). When you want to learn something, ask only the knowledgeable ones and not the ignorant. You cannot expect the science to do something of which it is incapable.
- Whichever body comes onto the earth has to experience its destiny. Don’t experience your destiny unwillingly. Experience it willingly and lovingly. Whether the conditions are favourable or not, ensure that your peace remains undisturbed.
- Don’t lose your peace of mind. Combat your weaknesses with a peaceful mind. When you enjoy your destiny willingly and lovingly without any reaction, new tendencies are not formed and the old tendencies get annihilated.