Astrology Of Space
Indeed, even in antiquated times astrology inhabited locate the great and awful places for them on earth, it depended on estimation and congruity of signs, houses and squares to the four sides of the earth.. The most consideration was paid to investigation of the sign’s quality and the characteristics of the examined places in the nation.
In the twentieth century the movement of revelation in good astrology expanded so astrology began to utilize the geocentric model (the geocentric model of the universe is the hypothesis that the Earth is at the focal point of the universe and the Sun and other divine articles circumvent it.), (Astrocartography is a celestial framework, created and promoted by American soothsayer Jim Lewis), and nearby space techniques.
Here is a rundown of the considerable number of routines concerning the investigation of the space quality:
- The examination of the signs’ quality and the characteristics of the nation/place.
- The examination of the planet quality (particularly in the ninth and fourth houses) and the nature of the nation/place.
- The examination of consistency between the signs, houses, and squares to the sides of earth.
- The geocentric strategy.
- The astrocartography strategy.
- A strategy for the nearby space, Local Space.